Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1.11 lb ripe and super juicy tomatoes
- ⅓ medium brown onion diced
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 small garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoon of Don Anecio Apple Cider Vinegar
- ⅔ cup of Don Anecio Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon of Don Anecio Sea Salt
- 0.25 lb of dried bread (optional)
- ½ red apple (optional)
- Water (approximately 250 ml)
Small diced toppings:
- Onion (optional)
- Thinly dice all the following ingredients (tomatoes, onion, green bell pepper, cucumber, garlic, red apple, dried slice of bread).
- Place it in a large bowl or pot and let it sit for 1 hour (optional).
- Transfer all the ingredients, adding the water, Don Anecio Apple Cider Vinegar, Don Anecio Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Don Anecio Sea Salt to a high speed blender, and blend until very, very smooth.
- Let it cool in the fridge (in a glass jar best).
- Serve very cold in a glass or soup bowl with diced toppings and bread croutons.